o_O


Wednesday, May 27

Inspired by GNO 4th of July rehearsals...



I guess I should have mentioned that it's the finale from the William Tell Overture...

27 people bored enough to comment:

Anonymous said...

Ewwwwwwww. That is kinda really gross. Lol, that person doesn't need a whoopee cushion if they can learn to throw sound with their hands.

Sarcastic Sally said...

It's only gross because you have a sick mind. :-P
It was supposed to be funny. Maybe even impressive.
I quit.

jsprat said...

That's gross. Is it you? Did you use a whoopee cushion?

Sarcastic Sally said...

No, it's not me. It's something I found while looking up the William Tell Overture.
And I think it's time to delete my blog.

Jack Bauer said...

Finally a good weird blog posts that is worth watching...lol...that guy or gal is a pro we should give the said person a round of applause!!!

eje said...

It's NOT time to delete your blog!

But I believe you could think of a better name for your blog...

Boring-blog-o-beth? my personal opinion: your content is far from BORING! It's actually interesting enough for another blogHER to find her way here!You have at least one reader who likes your posts. :-)

Was the movie of 'William Tell" on youtube? I like finding piano, violin, cello and orchestra music on there. Music inspires me. :-)

Keep blogging Blog-o-Beth!

P.S. I wonder what a "virtual" round of applause sounds like?

You could even do an "applause poll" for the "William Tell" song, and see how many people enjoyed watching it.

Mr. Worm said...

Yeah, way to go, "eje!"

There's absolutely no reason to delete your blog, Beth. Many people, myself included, enjoy it a great deal. Keep blogging, girl! You can do it!

jerrycaspar said...

Awesome video....I wonder what would happen if you got a whole orchestra together of those guys.... huh.. maybe that is just a bad idea...

anyway, I like your blog dont quit!

Anonymous said...

more...more...more...more...

more..more..more..more..

more.more.more.more.

moremoremoremore!

Anonymous said...

I take it you have no interest in blogs anymore (I know, I know... Did I ever :-)

Anonymous said...

Delete the blog.

Anonymous said...

LOL! No, leaving yourself comments doesn't count :-P

Anonymous said...

:\

Anonymous said...

<:\

Mr. Grumpy said...

:-) ?

Anonymous said...

And... a sixteen!

Pretty soon, I'll catch up with your age. Like there's a ton of comments to catch up with your age because you're like ancient. Like... Surprised you can still walk. Like... wow. Like... I can't count that high. I can only count to this many.

I'm done being mean

Anonymous said...

And... a sixteen!

Pretty soon, I'll catch up with your age. Like there's a ton of comments to catch up with your age because you're like ancient. Like... Surprised you can still walk. Like... wow. Like... I can't count that high. I can only count to this many.

I'm done being mean

Anonymous said...

Oopps! Almost there!

Steven said...

ATTACK OF THE DORMANT BLOG PIRATE!

Q. What is a pirates favorite animal?

A. An AARRRRRRDVARK!


A a r d VAR k!
good ole pbs.

Mr. Grumpy said...

ATTACK OF THE DORMANT BLOG PIRATE#2!

Q. What kind of socks does a pirates wear?

A. AARRRRRRgyle!

Anonymous said...

Whazup, girl?

Anonymous said...

I think I need to write an app to annoy you.

Anonymous said...

ATTACK OF THE DORMANT BLOG PIRATE#3!

Q. What gas does a pirate hate?

A. AARRRRRRGON!

Anonymous said...

Ok, dude... It's been over a month now... To scrap or not to scrap. You tell me.

Anonymous said...

Limón de campo

Anonymous said...

What does a pirate say when he's lonely?

Argh!

Mr. Senile said...

That goes for you, too!