o_O


Wednesday, March 4

This is what you call...

a warm bed.

12 people bored enough to comment:

Mr. Worm said...

SWEET! One question: How do you get a cat in a turkey bag?

Mr. Worm said...

Man... I don't want break time to end...

Mr. Worm said...

THEREFORE!

Mr. Worm said...

I must make tons of worthless comments!

Mr. Worm said...

Because I'm kind of tired after running 3" rigid conduit all day...

Mr. Worm said...

I never knew how much work it was.

Mr. Worm said...

But now I do, and I should quit before you delete all my comments... Wait... SWEET! MUST POST MORE!

Mr. Worm said...

5 more minutes of break time.

Mr. Worm said...

50 more comments forthcoming.

Mr. Worm said...

Ok, maybe not.

Mr. Worm said...

I'm being plain irritating

Mr. Worm said...

But I'm enjoying it! *insert evil laugh here*