o_O


Thursday, December 18

Christmas Concert

Last night was my first experience attending a GNO concert without being behind a trumpet. All the pieces sounded wonderful, since I wasn't playing them. Being the jeanyus that I am, I took a camera with dead batteries, so head over to Steve's Random Thought or Ryan's Blog for pictures of the...uh...festivities afterwards.

8 people bored enough to comment:

Jowy H said...

HEY! I've got the strange feeling that this is a cheat post. All it is is one paragraph and some links!
TRIFOCALS! (Thanks Abbey.) :D

Abbey said...

I think the GNO should start using Mr. Bloated Pork E. Pighn for their logo - it seems to show up every single time they have a concert. :)

Sarcastic Sally said...

FLUFFYKINS POKELWORTH!!

Sarcastic Sally said...

And yes, this is a cheat post.
And this is a cheat comment.

Ryan_Th3_K1d said...

Ok quick question...You posted this at 8:22 pm and I posted my pictures at 8:30pm so why did you link to my blog before i even had the pictures up...weird....oh and Sally doesn't cheat (just look at her pic ;) )

Sarcastic Sally said...

Why? Because I CAN!
No, I just edited in the link to your blog once I saw you had pictures too. :-P

Ben&Brit said...

WHAT? I missed it?!?

Ryan_Th3_K1d said...

aw...gotcha ;)