o_O


Saturday, March 8

The Poll


So far we only have 3 homicidal maniacs...I'm quite surprised.

8 of you would just go to a different store? I sure hope you all are joking...

I mean, if you make a big enough deal about the hamburger being out of stock, you get a chance to ride in a fast car with shiny flashing lights! Why would you pass up an opportunity like that?

People today...sheesh.

6 people bored enough to comment:

Jowy H said...

Hey, don't look at me! I'm a homicidal maniac.

Ben&Brit said...

Guess I'm just a boy. Without meat, I go berserk and, well... become a puddle. Wailing is, of course, a natural outcome.

Then again, there's living meat all around you in a grocery store... I wonder how big a person you can fit in a rotisserie?

Ryan_Th3_K1d said...

If I want to ride in a vehicle that goes fast and has shiny flashing lights I'll just ride with Steven...to a different store...

Anonymous said...

I believe heartily in going to a different store. Why change your menu, when you can shop somewhere else?

Anonymous said...

Yay for us. We won.

Abbey said...

NO...

Killing someone is something that must be done if something so major happens.