o_O


Wednesday, March 26

License! (Now I can run over people legally!)


14 people bored enough to comment:

Ben&Brit said...

SWEET! I'm no longer mad.

Nice picture!

Ben&Brit said...

Ooh! You're an organ doner -- that means that they rip live organs out of you before your dead :-) (Seriously. That's what almost happened to a couple of my relitives.)

Ben&Brit said...

(He lived only because his wife wouldn't sign over his organs :-)

Tina the Talking Tummy said...

That's the plan!

Tina the Talking Tummy said...

(Ripping out my organs before I'm dead I mean - not having my wife not sign them over.)

Ben&Brit said...

ROFL -- I say, "Who cares!"

Steven said...

Great picture.
I wish I had the guts to do something like that.

Tina the Talking Tummy said...

I'm actually disappointed on how normal it came out - if only they would have let me cross my eyes...
Oh, and I forgot the pigtails.
Sad. ;"(

David said...

You are nuts.

Anonymous said...

"Insanity of Insanities,” says the Preacher;
“Insanity of Insanities, all is Insanity.” Second Observations 1:2

Abbey said...

Yeah, for Beth it is. :D
You have BLU eyes, huh? Why couldn't they have put an "e" on it?!?

Sarcastic Sally said...

BLU is a special type of blue. There's ocean blue, sky blue, Jell-o blue, and BLU.

Abbey said...

Ahh... Explains it all!

Steven said...

NO, NO, NO! You've got it all wrong! The reason they made it BLU and not BLUE is because the ink for each letter costs around $.000000121, and if everyone had that extra letter, it would cost taxpayers MILLIONS! The other problem, is, if the whole word was spelled out, people with green, brown, and black eyes would be very upset. (you don't hear any talk from the RED eye'd people, now do you)