o_O


Sunday, March 23

Easter Sunrise Service


I'm hoping for a sunset service next year.


Cold Crooners:
(I don't think anyone knew they were being filmed :-)



When we first arrived, Andrew was sitting in the top of this tree to make sure no cayoots were lurking around the area:

All clear!
Mr. Langemann entertained the children with a Canadian fable titled "The Day it was Warm."

Joe was fascinated and has decided to move to Canadia.

The Canadian version of "Joe H. The Stick":

8 people bored enough to comment:

Ben&Brit said...

Oh, WOW! Or, should I say, "Oh, BURR?"

Pretty cool, Beth! Thanks for the pics and video!

I assume that was your new camera? If so, WOW! Nice!

Abbey said...

Burr....

Anonymous said...

LOL... great photos and nice captions. I got the original post on my RSS and whew... had a great laugh for a while. 'Tis nice of you to make such fun public statements. You should be admired for your bravery, wit, and ...uh... courage.

Sarcastic Sally said...

Heh, yeah, the courage only lasted for so long. What I have up right now is bad enough.
You and your fancy RSS...
:-S

Ben&Brit said...

RSS? I assume we're not talking about Really Simple Syndication?

Ben&Brit said...

You know what's really funny? I bet everyon knows exactly where that tree is :-)

Abbey said...

Yeah, it's the one that was sticking out of the top of Ben's head. :D
Those first pictures are enough to make you want to go back to bed.

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

Nice photos, Beth.