o_O


Thursday, December 25

♫ O Christmas Tree ♫

♫ Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree, how tiny are thy branches... ♫

Here it is -- our first and only Christmas tree!


Santa even came and left presents under it!!
Go to Steve's blog to find out more.

10 people bored enough to comment:

Ben&Brit said...

Still no commments. It's cool! Man, I've been busy recently. I haven't commented on anything, so now I have!

Anonymous said...

Time to POST!

Anonymous said...

I take it Santa came for a very long visit.

Anonymous said...

Oh Christmas tree, Oh Cristmas tree, how long thy stay has been...

Anonymous said...

Six months is fast approacing. :'C

Will santa stay six months?

Sarcastic Sally said...

Yeah, but hopefully not much longer than that...

Ben&Brit said...

I think I need to have a meeting with Santa... I don't want to. Now that I'm back I actually have to do it instead of just think about it. Meh. Well, at least I can put off planning it until... let's see... the week after next.

Ben&Brit said...

Man, I wish I knew what to do and could discuss it with Santa's kids.

Ben&Brit said...

And now it's getting put off for a few more weeks. MAN! I'm sick of everything getting in the way.

Anonymous said...

Do you need to talk?