o_O


Wednesday, July 9

FREE FOOD!

Go into Chick-fil-A dressed like a cow this Friday, and get FREE FOOD!

If you look like an idiot--uh, I mean cow from head to toe, you get an entire meal for free.
If you're a chicken and are only partially cowed-out, you only get a free sandwich.
And if you just can't stand to dress up, maybe they'd give you a free water or a packet of ketchup if you "moo'ed" for them...

Click HERE for official details.

8 people bored enough to comment:

lotto philippine result said...

Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.

game gambling online lottery said...

Yugs, daw nabasahan ko naman ni sa iban nga blog?

lotto 649 results said...

that's way too cool.

Jowy said...

WOW! I need to turn word verification off on my blog so I can be worthy of such wonderful blogspam.

Jack Bauer said...

I feel like making a cow costume and getting a free meal!!!


and if i do i will definitely be posting pics!!!

Hey, you all have that bunny costume just put a tail on it and some horns and some black spots and you've got a really funny looking cow!!

Abbey said...

Man, I don't have a cow costume... Bet they'll get some pretty funny looking people. :P

Mr. Creep said...

WAY COOL, Beth! Thanks! :D

Lollipop said...

Do I have to dress up?