o_O


Friday, May 2

May Day 2008



May Day at our house:
http://picasaweb.google.com/thebethtub/MAYDAY

May Day at other houses:
http://perfectpost.blogspot.com/2008/05/mayday-hilarity.html

May Day from a different point of view:
http://perfectpost.blogspot.com/2008/05/mayday-as-seen-by-mr-nut-nutcracker.html

9 people bored enough to comment:

Ben&Brit said...

ROFL -- As I said before, I was feeling pretty dumb :D

Thanks! That was funny!
(Ben decides he needs tons of automatic cameras at their house.)

Abbey said...

LOL-nice. I still can't believe we didn't see you on the roof.

I like Steve saying, "I think we got away."

Happy carrot eating!

Steven said...

Those were some great comments on the pictures, I had almost forgotten how fun 2006 was.
Thanks Beth!


Ben, you sir, have nothing to feel dumb about! that was by far, the funniest thing I have ever seen..
The rest room garage sale takes the cake.. I still wish toppy was in working order, but even as he was it was still pretty cool!

Ryan_Th3_K1d said...

Those bikes were sooo cool!!!!


Very cool pictures and it looks like 2006 was pretty funny

Ben&Brit said...

BWAAAA, HAAA, HAAA, HA! A megaphone for midgets!

Glad to see you're enjoying your... house toy so much!

Anonymous said...

LOL.. Great Pix!

twas a fun day!

Anonymous said...

beth beth beth killing poor innocent toys how could you? didn't you ever see the movie toy story?

Jowy H said...

MMMMM.... Carots

Anonymous said...

To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?You were a great blogger.