o_O


Monday, April 21

Birthday Necessities

Congratulations Ryan -- you are now older than you were, but younger than you will be!

However, a birthday just isn't a birthday without the following:







Cake, of course







No, not an Asian guy -- the ice cream






Balloon Animals
(It's a snake!)




A giant bouncy castle







A LAN party





Since you just got your license, you need a NEW CAR!
(New to you...)







A food fight





A SHRUBBERY!






How could you pass that up?






Tickets to the Midget Tossing World Championships
(It is real, by the way.)






A blog post that wishes you a happy birthday





(Unfortunately, I'm too poor to give presents, so you're going to have to buy everything yourself. Except for the last one. Happy birthday!! :-)



6 people bored enough to comment:

Anonymous said...

ROTFL to that last photo. It's so true, it's funny!

Ryan_Th3_K1d said...

ROFL

I couldn't pass up the Gorilla Playing Saxophone with balloons but my parents could :(


And i'm going to get my monkeys working on my blog very soon :P

Ben&Brit said...

ROFL -- Funny!

Ben&Brit said...

You figued out how to change the post time, too? :D

Steven said...

LOL, I like it.. I think this should be the mandate for all parties.

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.